Tuesday, November 4, 2008

44th President: Barack Obama


I figured since Obama is the projected 44th President, this card would be suitable. This is a Barack Obama Autograph /15 on the Sweet Spot of a Baseball! I guess you could call this a card of the day segment, but not really. I think Obama will be a great president, and will boost America's morale in this tough time. Well anyway, I got this picture from an eBay auction. The link is here.The card currently has 18 hours to go, and is at a whopping $3,050 with 22 bids. I would love to call this epic card part of my PC, but would never pay near that price. Seeing as Barack Obama (hopefully) will be around for many years to come. I know what you're probably thinking, and I really hope that doesn't happen, but if he did, the owner of this card would probably be one happy guy. He'd be sitting on a gold mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment